NOW ACCEPTING ORDERS FOR
Spring and Summer 2013
THE DESIGN PROCESS
You can have your ideal ketubah that reflects your personal style at an affordable price! If you would like to order a ketubah for you or a friend, please e-mail me at ketubahkraft -at- gmail dot com with information about the couple, contact details, and the wedding date. I'll be in touch right away and we'll set a schedule for production and delivery.
CHOOSE THE ARTWORK: Your original, favorite, or custom ketubah design will be giclée printed and hand-painted (depending on the design) to ensure the highest quality.
2. CHOOSE THE TEXT & SIGNATORIES: Most couples consult their rabbi or officiant for an appropriate version of the text. You can also browse KetubahKraft texts, and you may wish to consider writing your own. You'll need to send the English text to me in a Word document and the Hebrew or Aramaic as a PDF. I have Orthodox, Conservative, Reconstructionist, Reform, and Reconstructionist texts, as well as same-sex and interfaith texts. You'll complete an easy personalization form available from the page so that I can fill in the necessary details. It's traditional to include just two witness signatures on the ketubah; however, you may wish to honor other friends and family at your wedding and include any number, from 3, 5 or 10 signature lines, or even invite all of your guests to sign, as is done in the Quaker tradition.
3. CHOOSE THE PAPER AND SIZE: The rectangular ketubot are available at 12 x 18" and 15 x 20" and the square designs are available in 15 x 15" and 20 x 20". Other sizes are available upon request. The paper is acid-free, 120 lb archival quality cold-pressed watercolor paper.
4. SET THE PRODUCTION SCHEDULE: After you contact me with the details of your order, I will e-mail a proof within 10 days. Reviewing PDF files of your ketubah as it develops ensures that you can request changes at any time during the design process. If you order an original design, you will receive at least three digital first drafts to choose from to begin. We'll work on the image until it looks exactly how you envision it.
5. PAYMENT: Upon receipt of the first draft of the ketubah and the finalization of all of the production details, you will be required to pay in full, either by check or by Paypal.
6. ENJOY: Your ketubah will be a beautiful, meaningful addition to your wedding ceremony, and a life-long treasure to pass down through the generations. Please see these instructions for how to display and care for your ketubah.